Saturday, October 02, 2010 :::

good eats :D
 

so I went to dallas last weekend to watch my brother & his latest band play somewhere, but due to bad weather the event got pushed back so I didn't get to see it.
I did, however, enjoy some pretty tasty food.

milkdud & I went out for some sushi friday evening, and saturday for lunch my brother took us to that brazilian joint again. yum!
for dinner saturday my brother made fajitas (yum again!)... and on sunday morning my sis & I stopped at a jack in the box on our way out of town.

and the fair is in town.
^_^

AND budd got me pho for dinner tonight.
seriously good times.

budd went out and purchased a new receiver & speaker system.
he seems pretty stoked about it.
it's all fancy with a mic you plug in and put in different areas of the room so it can optimize the speakers or whatever.

milkdud got me sc2 for my bday, did I mention that?
I've been playing through the campaign on casual, and still failing missions.
/sigh
and you can't coop the campaign!
the story is pretty engaging, though, and I'd much rather just read the book so I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of playing.

I've also been considering reading the WoW books, but then I'd probably nerdrage when the game went against lore.
perhaps when I [inevitably] get fired. I've been on borrowed time since july... so...
yeah...

::: posted by tinafish at 11:11 PM :::