Wednesday, December 01, 2010 :::

TIL
 

ok so more like:
[a week ago] today I learned that my mother puts bell peppers in her stuffing.
I am shocked and amazed that I have been eating this stuff my entire life even though I have such an intense dislike for bell peppers.
I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but I promise... to me... it's earth shattering.

I had a pretty great time while I was home.
I ate SO much.
thanksgiving lunch was great, thanksgiving leftovers were even better.
my sister cammie & I made some cream puffs using that pumpkin flavored pudding I bought.
my mom made those corn-raisin griddle cakes.
we stopped by my favorite sushi joint in the world (kumori) and had the more-fantastic-than-I-remember chihuahua roll.
we went to a huge flea market with little food stands every few booths. I had a roasted corn that comes with mayo standard! and a cup of jicama! and cantaloupe water! and watermelon water! and a spiraled fried potato on a stick (seriously it was heaven)! a cup of assorted fruits - watermelon, cucumber, jicama, cantaloupe... mmm! some dried shrimp. some fried wheat chips...
I also bought some snes games for james (barbie was the only game I could think of that he might not have played, but I did consider his sisters may have owned it - turns out he has played it, lol)
I am hoping to go back down for christmas, unless I get accidently employed.

speaking of christmas, budd gave me my christmas gift last night.
but I'm not allowed to tell you what it is.
I'm pretty stoked, and I think I may get him the same thing.
it'll be just like the year we gifted each other wiis :D

you know how I chopped off my hair a while back?
my sister and I got haircuts yesterday. she also got her hair colored - kind of a reddish brown. it looks pretty good.
we also bought a straightner. I'm planning to try it out here in a while.
currently I'm watching through tons of the stuff I tivo'ed while out of town.
and I'm gonna get back to that now.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:54 AM :::