Wednesday, February 16, 2011 :::

battle for shelf space: which action figure will win?!
 

my trip to dallas has been so much fun. the food here is so wonderful and I don't ever want to go back to lubbock.
of course, I'm kind of afraid of crowds... and DFW is full of people.
still, though, fantastic food!

ikea was great. held off on buying the stuff until I'm headed out of town because the box for the couch is fucking huge.
and the rug is pretty huge too.
and after dicking around with a loft bed on display, I'm seriously considering just buying one instead of making one. I dunno, though - there's still so much stuff I hafta buy. I should sit down with a calculator and figure shit out.
on the bright side, when I get back into town I'll either have an entire half bedroom complete, or possibly the whole bedroom (depends on the bed).
I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of the huge desk that I have, since I haven't really used a desktop computer in years. but lus gave me a printer, and it'd be nice to have somewhere to put it.... guess we'll see.
I could just hold off on buying the bed and come back around for another vacation (seriously it's been like a week long slumber party so far) and lord knows my dad would be up for that. plus, now that I think about it, the box for the couch is so big that I don't think I could fit the box for the bed and the box for the couch in my truck's bed even if I wanted to.
I will talk things over with my dad and take it from there.

speaking of the slumber party.. I have had more to drink in the last week than... probably about the last 3 years.
there's this star trek drinking game....
and....
yeah....
:D

::: posted by tinafish at 3:46 PM :::