Tuesday, February 01, 2011 :::

hurry up and wait
 

well, I've filled out my fafsa and applied to my current college of choice.
just need to mail in my application fee and then start requesting transcripts.
hopefully I'll get in, but my gpa is gonna be super low.
so low I will have to petition the dean to get accepted.
but hey! hopefully I'll get started in the summer, or in the fall at the latest.

it's fucking freezing out.
so far, the warmest it's gotten is a whopping 9 degrees.
oi!
gonna make some tea here in a bit, and then get started on my model-to-scale loft bed.

I'm heading to dallas next week to stop by ikea.
I have a couch all picked out:

I haven't decided on an area rug, but I'm hoping to get one as well.

have decided to build the bed and bookshelf, and buy a couch & closet organizer.
it's gonna be great! wooh!
still need another fridge.. but then I should be set.
aaaaand gonna go make some tea.
brr!

::: posted by tinafish at 11:37 AM :::