Monday, March 21, 2011 :::

las horas pasan mejor entre tus brazos
 

so I'm mostly finished with that music thing - took several hours and I'm not gonna fuss with it again.

I'm waiting around on lowe's to deliver my fridge (milkdud did NOT help me with it like he was supposed to!), and then gonna go over to the apt and move the rest of my stuff.
I'm hoping to go to dallas at the end of the week, but that depends on the move situation.

ahh the move situation.
it feels like it's been months, but it's only been a couple of weeks.
maybe if I spent more time unpacking and less time dicking around.
hm!

speaking of unpacking.... or is this part of dicking around?
neither one of my wireless 360 controllers will hold a charge.
I think maybe the little charging cord is broken?
I need to look into alternatives.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:27 AM :::