Saturday, March 05, 2011 :::

nosleep and imaginarymonsters
 

so tonight's the night guys!

I'm an incredible pussy (I scare easily - books, movies, really anything that would scare a 5 year old) and I failed to bring a nightlight with me.
I also forgot my laptop keyboard cover, ugh.
but back to being a pussy - I've got a loft bed now.
and I'm always half afraid of monsters under my bed.
budd's bed is maybe 6" off the ground, so I had to worry about 6" tall monsters... but now I've gotta worry about 6' tall monsters!

AHHHH!

I think I'll leave my bathroom light on, with the door cracked.
or maybe my desktop comp on, tuned into this. I prefer vibes, rain, thunder, and wind chimes. it kinda reminds me of some garden stage or something in ffvii. well, the vibes do. I just plain love the sound of a thunderstorm. and the wind chimes are kinda silly, but I like the way they sound in this combo.
I'll be fucked, though, when the internet connection [inevitably] goes down.

but for now, I'd better get back to cleaning my bathroom.
I'll let you know how my sleeping goes ;)

::: posted by tinafish at 11:00 PM :::