Thursday, April 28, 2011 :::

ohhhhhhhhhh we're halfway theeeere
 

seems all my posts are useless lately.
I've got a few minutes before I need to head to work, and I'm trying to think of something witty to say, but mostly I just wanna *gurgle*

budd called me a stalker yesterday.
I'm pretty amused since I'd been calling myself a stalker too, only... really, I do work right down the street from the apt and we literally drive down a road about 30 feet from the apartment almost every day during our lunch break.

I'm still incredibly fond of the guys I work with.
the job itself is.... daunting.
I used to rag on budd as being just glorified tech support (when he worked for a competitor) but I hadn't realized how accurate a description that is. we handle anything and everything that's wrong with almost any electronic device. I would not be surprised if I got a ticket in for someone's tv not working properly.
I spend more time on google than I ever thought possible.
I'm interested in whether or not they'll keep me.

particularly because I'd planned on going back to school this summer.
with the new SO, though... mostly I just wanna lounge around with him.
this working days thing is for the birds.
I think I may just keep working for a while until I can pay off my school loans completely and then take it from there, but it'd ~really~ be nice to not continue stagnating.

I've been trying to read more.
it's not really going too well.
last week I read women and left hand of darkness, but this week I've only started on the hobbit.
in my defense, I've had a couple of bad nights this week.....
not really a defense, but it is difficult to concentrate sometimes.

and on that bombshell,
off to work!

::: posted by tinafish at 7:27 AM :::