Tuesday, September 20, 2011 :::

tldr; jesus hates figs
 

I'd been hoping for a more objective approach to this bible class, but oh well.

we had our first test today, and it didn't go so well.
I'll be ok if he gives partial credit, but if not...
well.

things with the bf are great, as always.
I'm disappointed that I seem to spend more time on homework than he does, but that really is my biggest complaint.

have I mentioned how awesome my ipad is?
bestest gift EVAR!
:x
his bday is next month, and I'm at a loss =/

I got my new mac in.
it's quite glorious, but I don't think I like it.
I went with the 15" and I wish I'd chosen the 13"
oh!
the bf bought a mac too!
an old black macbook pro
and now he is considering buying a new macbook pro
I think he's trolling me >_>

and about the title:
The next morning as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. He noticed a fig tree in full leaf a little way off, so he went over to see if he could find any figs. But there were only leaves because it was too early in the season for fruit. Then Jesus said to the tree, “May no one ever eat your fruit again!” And the disciples heard him say it. (Mark 11:12-14 NLT)

::: posted by tinafish at 10:32 PM :::