Tuesday, November 08, 2011 :::

it's shit like this, cabbage
 

edit for my last post - instead of "had I always felt I belonged in the jesus fan camp?" it should read "had I never really belonged in the jesus fan camp?" and I am updating that post to reflect it.
I ended up with a mesh of my thoughts and I don't proofread as often as I should.
:x

so the bf had a friend come into town.
he asked if it was ok if, instead of spending his evening with me, he could spend them with his friend.
there's no way I can say no, you know?
but the illusion of choice.... I am eating this up.
I am consistently surprised by how well this dude handles me.

he's also really sweet. randomly.
I like to tell him that most of the time he's a dick (we both talk a lot of shit) but randomly... he'll stab me with a random act of extreme sweetness that is often so poignant I tear up.
like, he writes me notes. pen and paper notes that he leaves for me to find when I wake up and he's not home.
I can't think of any other examples, but I promise... random sweetness.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:36 PM :::