Sunday, June 24, 2012 :::

cabinets!
 

we put cabinets in this past thursday ^_^
my room is finally starting to come together.
I still need to buy a tool box and mount my tv to the wall, but after that about all that's left is to put my pictures up.
it's a remarkably small living area, but I think I'm doing ok.

I'd planned for the wall cabinet, but the cabinet down below was an afterthought.
we had some left over countertop, so we made a half shelf... and then there was a cabinet that fit right in the space we had left over.
it looks pretty good, and I'm finally getting some of my shit out of storage.
I hope to put a couple of shelfs up over by my desk, and if I can manage that this afternoon I'll put some more pictures up.

for now, though, my cabinets:





::: posted by tinafish at 3:54 PM :::