Monday, March 11, 2013 :::

ouch!
 

I just started my week-long vacation and I am having some serious back pain.
no idea what caused it, but it's been pretty miserable doing anything that isn't sitting in a chair.
stairs are a fucking nightmare, and we're going to a hockey game tomorrow!
ugh!

on the bright side, I just resubmitted my application to enmu and I verified my gpa at spc is now 2.53 (up from the 2.22 it was when I started back up again a couple of years ago - I have managed an A in every class I've taken the last couple of years) so I should be accepted without any problem.
the bf is gonna switch colleges in the fall (he hates ttu), probably to enmu, and he asked me to go with him.
I'm excited.
kinda nervous, but my time with him still feels like a really long sleepover party if that makes any sense.

anyhow!
I'm gonna run a quick scenario (did I mention I'm playing WoW again?) and then head to bed.
hopefully a long sleep will do my back some good.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:56 PM :::