Wednesday, July 17, 2013 :::

mew
 

why hello there!
yes, it's been a while.
I know
=/

I try not to spend too much time in front of a computer (when I'm not at work), and I've taken up "exercising" again.
I brought my 360 over to the bf's house and set it up with the stationary bicycle.
did I mention I've gained back 20 of the 30 pounds I lost last summer?
fml dude.

if you're trying to lose weight I do recommend myfitnesspal.
it's free and it's got a tinge of social networking so it's easy to stay motivated.
plus, there's the actual weight loss.

/shrug
it's difficult to stay focused when we're so short on time.
we did recently watch fat head and that was pretty cool.
so we've decided to go for a double whammy - eating cheap & healthy(ish!) at mcdonalds.

I'll keep you updated.
:x

::: posted by tinafish at 9:49 PM :::