Friday, July 19, 2013 :::

pics zomg
 

so I know I've been MIA for quite a while, but I just wanted to share some pics with you!
where to start, where to start...?
well, here they are, in no random order.

so my oldest niece and oldest nephew each had kids around the same time.
the little girl is my niece's and the little boy is my nephew's




aaaand here's me at ghengis with my mom, my uncle, and the bf. notice I'm the only one posing with food =/
moral of the story: I know exactly why I've regained the weight I lost.




so I've been playing ff13 again, this time on my 360. here's a boss fight I did.
notice the target time is 6 minutes.
notice I spent over an hour on it.
in my defense, I am such a lowbie and shouldn't be doing side missions yet!




so when we go home for thanksgiving, we stay on the island.
I mean, sure it adds some drive time, but it's not exactly cold (usually in the 70s) so we can fuck around on the beach pretty much by ourselves.
anyhow, there's this really great hibachi joint right down the road from our hotel, and it's become somewhat of a tradition to have dinner thanksgiving night there.




here's another, of us inside. we've taken most of my family members to this place at one time or another.
my youngest neice took this photo.




oh yes, this one... the bf had a light in the kitchen start flickering.
eventually when an electrician came out, this is what he found.




so the bf is a hockey fan, and apparently I'm not just in it for the nachos after all.
the stars traded loui erikkson this year.
I saw the alert on my phone, and immediately purchased a fathead.
he'll always be a star to me.
(bf included for scale)




aaand here's me & muh bestie at her sister-in-law's wedding
(said sister-in-law was in said bestie's wedding, which is how I know her)




this is a pic of me & the bf at a lunch celebration after my youngest nephew's first communion.
imo the priest sitting next to me totally looks like bra'tac from sg1.




that face! the bf has this terrible fake smile that he uses for photos. here's one example:




here's his face again, me impersonating him taking a photo, and a bonus of me in a shirt I bought when I was 15 lbs lighter!




that's all for now folks!

::: posted by tinafish at 11:08 PM :::