Sunday, August 11, 2013 :::

the tables have been turned
 

the bf has been to the valley with me several times.
at some point, this happened:

we were sitting out in my mom's front yard, on the sidewalk, in a couple of lawn chairs.
we're eating popsicles and there's a breeze and we're in the shade of one of her trees.
I'm sitting there thinking, "man this is really nice.  I dunno why people complain or why I ever left here."
I look over at the bf and he looks ~miserable~.
drenched in sweat, and mosquito bites all over his legs.
pretty funny, ya know?


until now.
we've been in dallas for the weekend and spent a little while out by the pool and I've got about a dozen mosquito bites in various places.
he's got none.
and he's loving it.

afk, gonna see if I can concoct some sort of hydrocortisone salve I can bathe in =/

::: posted by tinafish at 7:43 PM :::