Sunday, May 11, 2014 :::

spring 2017
 

welp, I just worked out a schedule...
assuming I could quit work and go to school full time
it'd be spring 2017 before I graduated

I'm taking art appreciation over the summer, and that'll put me at core complete

enmu does course rotations and they are fucking me so hard (literally adding an extra year)
cs here requires a math minor, and even with those classes added I hate two really light semesters.
adding a religion minor as well and it works out to 4 classes a semester with summers off.
because of course rotations and prerequisites my spring 2016 and fall 2016 have 1 cs class each, and 1 math class each.  adding in the 12 additional hours I need for a religion minor that gets me to 4 classes each of those semesters.
so that'd be cool.
of course, if any of the classes are in the same time slot I'm fucked.

on top of not being able to fund going to school full time (paying out of pocket means I'd need a full time job, and having a full time job means I would not have the free time required to do the work for a full semester), I don't know that we'll even still be here.
if the bf graduates and can't find a job (he's got about 3 semesters left) then even with me working full time we wouldn't be able to afford this house.
so I dunno what's gonna happen.

I've spent all morning (well, since I got up at 11ish) working on getting this schedule hammered out.
stick of truth ain't gonna play itself!

::: posted by tinafish at 4:22 PM :::