Sunday, April 19, 2015 :::

ugh I don't know if I'll survive...
 

there's only a few more weeks until the end of the semester but I just don't know if I'll survive.
I've got 2 tests this coming week, 2 tests the week after, one week off (as in no-tests) and then finals week.
/sigh

my stats teacher asked me to be a supplemental instructor for stats 1 next semester.  I think I'm gonna do it.
my math prof asked me to be a research assistant over the summer.  I think I'm gonna do it.

the SI thing...  would look good on a resume I think.  especially with my dreadful GPA.
the research assistant thing...  well, it'd be part time for a month for a total of $1k.  yuck.  but, it also would look good on my resume.  and maybe helpful when it comes time to apply to grad school.
the pay will certainly suck, but I think it'll be more helpful in the long-term than the $3k I'd make working at bl over june.  if they'd even have me back.  plus the SI thing would be at least some sort of income over the semester.
I'll likely be checking in with them in july anyway, since I do need the money.

but still...
hopes and dreams, eh?

::: posted by tinafish at 10:03 PM :::