Sunday, November 29, 2015 :::

here's hoping!
 

So I just registered for Blue Apron.
I'm hoping to learn how to cook, and it'll be healthier than fast food.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still working on Soylent, but seeing the bf eating things that smell good make it hard to stick to it.  I'm hoping to add MealSquares back into the mix, though.
So Blue Apron for 3 dinners a week, Soylent for breakfast/lunch, and MealSquares making up the other dinners.
sounds like a plan to me!

We went home for Thanksgiving and the scale is really frightening me now!
But with Winter Break coming up we'll see how Blue Apron goes and maybe we can keep up with it next semester.
I'll be SI'ing for one course so I should have more free time, of course, I'll be finishing my math minor next semester so I'll be taking 3 math classes.
hrm.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:49 PM :::