Wednesday, June 22, 2016 :::

ahhh the wonders of student loans
 

just applied for another loan to cover living expenses for the coming year.
gfg $60k in debt.
/sigh

I can't wait to get a job again.

in other news, I'm working as a URA over the summer with one of the math profs (same as last year), mentoring some community college kids who've never programmed before.
I was poking around on ssb and found my job title is "advanced tutor - at risk students"
these kids aren't at risk, they're just minorities!

I'm taking REL 101 over the summer, and man I sure miss the objectivity of Dr. Rollinson's courses out here.
it's been a fun summer.

oh!
I almost forgot.
If you get the chance, check out the stormlight archives.
it's a planned 10 book series, and only the first 2 are out so far...  so maybe don't check it out for a while.  but still, eventually, check it out.
they were great fun and I am anxiously awaiting the next book.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:28 AM :::