Thursday, March 02, 2017 :::

HA HA STATS
 

for real, I am on the verge of dropping one of my stats classes and if I do then I'll probably drop the stats minor completely (this course is required for the minor).
ugh.
but listening to the fighting music from ffvi sure makes the simplex method more exciting.

in other news,
I've decided to go 100% soylent for march.
I know we're only on day 2 but it's still going well so far.
of course, with the new flavors it's easier than ever to keep to it.  seriously they're pretty good.
I'm still experimenting with things to put into 2.0 but coffiest, nectar, and cacoa are helping me stay on the wagon.
speaking of wagon, I'm not giving up my lemonade mio vodka drinks.  but I am keeping track of the calories.
guess we'll see where we wind up, if I'm even able to keep it up for the entire month.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:12 PM :::