Wednesday, April 12, 2017 :::

but I don't wanna
 

so the univ's student research conference was last week (the day I broke my sunglasses, incidentally), and I presented a poster for the program I wrote (identifying high risk courses based on a student's final GPA) and they stuck me in the same category as EET.
so unfair!
the twins were right next to me presenting on a light detecting solar panel motor thing (think a sunflower) and Dana and his group were across the way presenting on their solar powered golf cart with voice recognition!  all I did was write a program!  in Python even!  (was originally supposed to be in R)
so no one but the judges talked to me.

because all the math profs were off judging other categories, the chair of the math dept wants us (the presenters in the mathematical sciences category - still includes EET btw) to present sometime in the next two weeks for the math faculty.
/sigh

in other news, I got an invite to the scholarship award ceremony so I may be getting a merit based scholarship, yay!
but, I may still fail stats 2 or OR, so who knows if I'll actually get a scholarship.
=/

::: posted by tinafish at 12:03 AM :::