Thursday, October 05, 2017 :::

he's gonna kill me
 

so not only did I buy tea bags for the house here, I also placed my first order with davidstea.
AND
I was visiting with my advisor earlier today and it came up that I drink a lot of tea and he gave me a tin of green tea.  straight from china (it was a gift to him from one of the other profs but he dislikes green tea).  lucky me!
but uuuuugh I'm still struggling through the celestial herbal tea sampler.  qq.
plus I would def wanna use my fancy kettle for the green tea.
but yeah, I've acquired a bit more tea since I've been here..  the bf is gonna kill me.
BUT!!!
I was looking for a review of this tea press when I happened upon another video of "empties" that said that the old caramel almond amaretti by teavana tastes just like forever nuts by davidstea!
ok, I admit she didn't say "the old caramel almond amaretti" but she did mention the beetroot so I am excited!

aaaaand I just remembered I need to get back to working on my program for the src.
not really excited anymore.


::: posted by tinafish at 3:11 PM :::