Saturday, March 17, 2018 :::

/yawn
 

welp, I've put OTT on hold for now.

I renewed my WoW subscription earlier this week.
once the hockey season is over (doubtful the stars will make the playoffs, so prolly only through the first week of april) I hope to have enough time to start playing again.
I am prolly gonna aim for wrapping up the reputations I never hit exalted with.
I do love rep grinding.

work is meh.
it's a lower position than when I left, though I am making more money now.  and I pretty much don't have to worry about anything after hours (though I imagine I'll eventually get pulled into the weekend on-call rotation).
it's just weird not being able to do so much of what used to be my day-to-day.
I dunno, I hope I'll feel better once I start school again.
I am def feeling the stagnation already, though.

we're still moving.
almost done.  or at least, closer than we've ever been.
/sigh

::: posted by tinafish at 6:19 PM :::