Monday, April 30, 2018 :::

for the record
 

I drug the bf to the theatre to see infinity wars tonight.
what a fucking nightmare.
I've finally come to the conclusion that I would rather risk spoilers than deal with the fucking crowds.

right next to me this dad, mom, and two kids settle in.
dad spends the entire movie shushing the mom and kids, only for them to not give a fuck a mere 3 minutes later.
I really wish I was a confrontational person.
because fuck that bitch and her two rotten kids.
I wanted to hand the dad my phone number and ask him to text me the next time they go out for a movie so that I could be sure to avoid them.

seriously, a fucking nightmare.

the worst part?
the bf got to wear his I-told-you-so face and didn't even have the decency to say it out loud.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:43 PM :::