Friday, July 20, 2018 :::

oatmeal raisin cookies are my favorite cookies
 

for real, they are.
on wednesday at work one of the girls in the front made cookies, a couple of batches of chocolate chip and a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip
my absolute favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin.
no kidding.  totally sincere.  I love them.

I pretty much dislike chocolate chip cookies.
such crap.
and I found out that I don't really like oatmeal chocolate chip either.

so when I get home from work we go to the grocery store and I pick up a little 3 pack of oatmeal raisin cookies (the bf doesn't like them much).
we joke about him grabbing a package of chocolate chip cookies to be a dick, but he shows me the package to ease my nerves.

the package says oatmeal raisin.
the little window into the package shows me an oatmeal raisin cookie.

I get home and dig in, and the cookie I pull out is a chocolate chip cookie.
wtf!
I pull the other two out and the only oatmeal cookie is the one you can see in the window.

totally felt like I should post on r/expectationvsreality but meh, I'll just share with you instead.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:54 PM :::