Tuesday, July 16, 2019 :::

a fire upon the deep
 

I read during my lunch breaks at the office.
I put in earbuds, put on some brown noise, and read for an hour.
it's really nice, and honestly one of my favorite things about my job.
there's an empty office with a couch in it. I lay out with a couple of sweaters and it's really really nice.
I spent most of the spring on fantasy. this summer I've been reading scifi.

several years ago a friend of mine recommended a fire upon the deep.
I bought it and hadn't gotten around to reading it until now. I'm about halfway through and I wish I knew someone else who was reading it so I could talk about it!
we've been painting and I find myself thinking about what's happened in the book.

Paul, if you're reading this, good fucking job! and I'm sad I didn't start it sooner!

::: posted by tinafish at 6:01 PM :::