Thursday, March 02, 2023 :::

she's a little huodini
 

poor little b'elanna has been stuck in a cone for the last two-ish weeks. her stitches should get removed tomorrow

but this cone, y'all!
luckily there's only a few hours between when the bf goes to bed and when I get up in the morning.
but sometimes I find her with one of her little arms through the cone.
dunno how.

funny story though.
we bought an inflatable donut and a soft cone and a collar and a harness and other shit.
well that soft cone connects with velcro
and we've got a little fleece blanket in there with her (in addition to a heating pad) and the bf went in to check on her after I'd gone to bed.
he opens the door and finds her laying on the blanket...
with the expossed velco sticking her to the blanket.
poor kitty was stuck!


kinda related: that automatic litter box has been going great.
she's been on paper litter since surgery so only got to use it a couple of weeks so far but if it only lasts 3 years I would def buy another. unsure on how much shorter I'd go - but $25/mo for 3 years is fine by me.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:12 AM :::